maandag 1 januari 2024

Happy New Year! How Did Past Year's Predictions Work Out?

Make your NEW Predictions for 2024 - winners will be announced!

Happy New Year, dear readers! Be healthy and happy in 2024. I hope you will continue to be interested in the things that keep us together.

I want to thank each of you - all paid and unpaid subscribers - for your amazing company. My online posts add meaning to my life - but only because of you, and I am immensely grateful for that. In addition, we owe gratitude to our paid subscribers, whose money allows me to purchase paid scientific articles, Rasmussen polls, and other things. So, let’s say THANK YOU to them.

Last year, I asked everyone to make a PREDICTION for 2023.

Igor’s Newsletter
Happy New Year - Make Your PREDICTION for 2023
Happy New Year! Wishing everyone to stay healthy and as happy as possible next year. (nobody is ever 100% happy) I want to use this moment to ask everyone to make PREDICTIONS for the next year. What are the major things you are expecting to happen in 2023…
Read more

There were 810 comments. I just scrolled through all of them. A few stood out:

Most other predictions involved extreme doom and gloom; fortunately, that did not happen in 2023. While births remained depressed and mortality was elevated, nothing worse than 2022 transpired.

If I missed anything, let me know!

Make Your New Predictions

What do you think will happen next year, in 2024?

Please comment and leave your predictions for us to review in a year! They will NOT be forgotten and will be looked at a year from now.

Happy New Year!

You're currently a free subscriber to Igor’s Newsletter. For the full experience, upgrade your subscription.

Upgrade to paid

Griezelig nieuws voor de COVID-gevaccineerden

 12/09/2024 Een nieuw, angstaanjagend syndroom kan iedereen treffen, ongeacht leeftijd, die de prik krijgt. Een nieuw syndroom, het ‘ Post-A...